Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ABC needs to revise their webviewing

Yes. ABC!!!!

I watch things online all the time. Almost EVERY day.

But ABC? The way you've configured your online viewing sucks.

Issues?
  • After each segment, you have to hit the [Click to Continue] button after a commercial.
  • There is no option for watching a show without these commercial breaks.
  • If I try to move the "window" the show sometimes restarts from the beginning.
  • There is no way to make the "window" smaller/larger.
Those people at Hulu.com have it together. You can watch an episode from their standard screen. OR you can open a pop-out window that you have make larger or smaller.

Right now I'm attempting to watch the second portion of the Grey's Anatomy Season Finale. I haven't watched the show since the first season, but I heard that it was a good finale.

No comments: