Sunday, May 24, 2009

Making a list and checking it twice

No. Not for Christmas.

It's a travel packing list.

I'm sure you all do it. You figure out where you're going and determine what you & your kids should wear.

Even though the weather is "if-fy", I'm still bringing two suits for both kids along with a life-vest and floaties. I'll be the only one in the pool with them (if it ends up being warm enough) so I want them both to the "safe".

I have to make sure to get a small pack of Wet Wipes and antibacterial gel. So when we're out and about I can still get the kids' hands clean. Traveling hee-bee-gee-beez. Germies!

But I'm definitely getting excited about our trip. It'll be about four days of just me and the kids together. To a very happy place that I haven't been to in over 20 years. I looked online and there's SO much more to see. It'll be like I've never been there before. It's going to be tiring, fun, irritating, and filled with wonderful moments.

No comments: