Saturday, November 14, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Entry 14

Tonight we attended the last baseball event of the year. The Bear's baseball team had a pizza dinner so the kids could get their medals.

The place they gathered was much like Peter Piper Pizza or Chuck E Cheese. So the kids played video games and driving games. It was an easy couple hours to spend out. It was nice to get away from the house. Remember I've not been feeling well for a while, so I've
been sticking close to home.

On the health front? Today was the first day that I've felt normal in over 2 weeks. No headache. No dizziness. No aches. Halleluia! And what did I do? I cleaned all our bathrooms, vacuumed the downstairs rooms, swept all the tile areas downstairs, and washed 5 loads of laundry. It was actually such a great feeling. To feel healthy and get the house clean. Yeah!

No comments: