Monday, January 31, 2011

The end of January already?

I seriously can't believe it's the last day of January.

The month has flown by.

How am I spending the end of the month?

I'm actually watching a movie that I never figured I would ever watch.

EVER.


Julie & Julia.

Yes.

When the movie came out, I wasn't interested in it.

But tonight?

I saw it on the Netflix page and just clicked on it.

And I must say....I'm enjoying it.

I don't think I'd ever spend $10 to watch it at a theater, but I'm enjoying it here at home.

It's crazy funny the way Meryl Streep talks in the movie.

Totally cracks me up!

I didn't know all this background about Julia Childs.

It's pretty fascinating.

All I remember is watching her on tv cooking.

That's all I ever really knew about her.

I'm not even questioning how the movie flips between Julia and Julie.

Meryl is totally funny.

But sadly I'm not going to be able to finish the movie tonight.

It's already 11pm and there's an hour left.

So tomorrow I'll be watching the 2nd portion of the movie.

But at least I'm enjoying it, so it won't be a big issue for me to re-start the movie tomorrow.

So off to bed I go.

No comments: