Friday, June 17, 2011

You always see new things at the zoo

Since I'm doing the single parent thing, the kids are in a summer program now that the school term is over and they've just completed their first week.

While they had fun all week, my daughter is the one who gave the most memorable moment of the week.
Mom, we walked all over the place. We got to go into the petting zoo. There were a LOT of goats. And there was this one that was facing away from me. All of a sudden, its bottom hole opened up like a flower. And then all these little pellets plopped out onto the ground. It was so weird looking. Then its bottom hole was empty. 
She was cracking up like crazy after she said this. She just makes herself laugh and that totally kills me. Because I start laughing like this when I say something that tickles my funny bone.

So the next time you're at the zoo. Don't look at a goat's bottom because you might see it open up like a flower. HA-HA-HA!

No comments: