Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am thankful for:
  • Being able to drive out early and safely to my hometown.
  • Being able to spend Thanksgiving Day with 80% of my family and their families.
  • Being able to talk and laugh all afternoon.
  • Being surrounded by people who care about me without any reservations 
  • Being able to eat whatever I wanted without ANY guilt. 
  • Having nieces and nephews that my kids totally enjoy being around. I didn't have to talk to my kids but twice during the 6 hours we were at my sisters.
  • The continued good health of my parents. My father had quadruple bypass surgery including a pacemaker in August. My mom takes care of my dad by herself.
  • Being successful buying enough gravy (we didn't hand make it this year) and in making enough smashed potatoes for the crew.
I had an absolutely LOVELY afternoon with my family. It was so heartwarming to be surrounded in an envelope of unconditional love. It was glorious and I relished in every moment.

I hope each and everyone one of you had a terrific Thanksgiving surrounded by your loved ones!

No comments: