I am thankful for:
- Being able to drive out early and safely to my hometown.
- Being able to spend Thanksgiving Day with 80% of my family and their families.
- Being able to talk and laugh all afternoon.
- Being surrounded by people who care about me without any reservations
- Being able to eat whatever I wanted without ANY guilt.
- Having nieces and nephews that my kids totally enjoy being around. I didn't have to talk to my kids but twice during the 6 hours we were at my sisters.
- The continued good health of my parents. My father had quadruple bypass surgery including a pacemaker in August. My mom takes care of my dad by herself.
- Being successful buying enough gravy (we didn't hand make it this year) and in making enough smashed potatoes for the crew.
I hope each and everyone one of you had a terrific Thanksgiving surrounded by your loved ones!