Sunday, August 22, 2004

Don't you see the mess?

My hubby made dinner tonight. Yup! He made dinner. He heated some breaded shrimp in the oven and stirred up some Rice-a-Roni and warmed some rolls. He tried I guess but where was the veggie? or even some fruit? Oy!

I wasn't that hungry so I ate a little and washed my dishes (yes, we handwash things in our house). I also grabbed the Bear's spoon, bib, and cleaned off his highchair tray (big bulky thing that it is), plus a couple of the pots my hubby used. Okay, so I washed half the stuff, right? Well, I then went to entertain the troops and left my hubby to finish up the last of the dishes.

We put the kids to bed about 8pm and I took a shower. I went in the kitchen to get a glass of water and what did I find? A cup and saucer on the counter. A used sippy next to a dinner glass on the island. The coffee grounds were still in the coffee maker. There was a straw (that the Princess had used earlier) next to the sink on the counter. The ice tray empty on the island. Ummm....

Couldn't he see that all that stuff needed to get washed too?

Do I have to spell it out for him?

Geez...louise!

It's like he doesn't see anything unless it's right in front of him sometimes. He can walk through life with these blinders on. He still doesn't know where things are. When he was getting dinner together he asked "Where is the measuring cup?" Ummm....we've been living in this townhouse for FIVE months now, shouldn't you know?

Clean up the mess dude!

No comments: