Wednesday, August 4, 2004

Getting more done...

I get a LOT accomplished if I'm in a pissed off mood. Anyone else? The last time I was thoroughly upset with my hubby I got a TON of stuff done. I think I end up cleaning when I'm mad because I know no one else wants to clean with me. Then there's that immediately gratification when I get something accomplished. This is what I did in one afternoon while my hubby took the kids to visit his folks (2 hours drive)

  1. Wash/dry/put away 6 loads of laundry
  2. Wash & dry the shower curtain & shower liners
  3. Wash/dry/replace the linens from all three bedrooms
  4. Iron 8 button-down dress shirts (double starch - thank you very much!)
  5. Vacuum all the carpets
  6. Sweep all the floors
  7. Shake out and vacuum all the small rugs
  8. Scrub the two tubs (walls & all)
  9. Scrub/clean/wipe down the toilets, mirrors, sinks, & cabinets in the two bathrooms
  10. Wipe down the kitchen cabinets & counters

Anyone else get a bunch done when they're letting off steam? What's YOUR anger outlet?

No comments: