Sunday, September 26, 2004

The Forgotten

Please don't read this if you plan on watching The Forgotten....

My hubby and I enjoyed watching this movie today. When there's a movie coming out that I know I really want to watch I don't watch ANY of the commercials in the fear that they'll divulge too much of the plot. I also don't ready ANY reviews either so I'm not tainted with another person's opinion. This is exactly what I did after I saw the first commercial for The Forgotten. I came into the theater just knowing that Julianne Moore was in it.

First of all, was the theater having a problem or were some of the camera shots intentionally shaky? Anyone help me on this? Was it supposed to give the movie a "there's someone watching" feel to it? Hmmmm....

Why were they able to remove info from newspapers (printed & stored info) along with photographs, but unable to "erase" the painted walls in Ash's apartment?

When Anthony Edward's character forgot about Telly, then why did Alfre Woodard still have a case? Wasn't he the one looking for her? If he forgot her then why wasn't Alfre's case closed?

Why was Alfre's character remembering that Telly was remembering & looking for her child? Even Anthony Edward's didn't know he had a kid.

Then was Alfre looking for Telly because she trashed Ash's apartment? But Ash was now on the run with Telly, so wouldn't his complaint be dropped?

Why did Gary Sinise remember everything? They didn't remove his memory also as a part of the experiment? Why not?

When everything was "returned", what time period did they return to? The past before the kids went on the plane? The current - after the kids went on their trip?

It just made us go "hmmmm...." but at least my hubby liked the movie!

No comments: