Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Got "My Soldier" package all set

The Bear and I went to Target today to pick up items for our first "My Soldier" package. I finally got an email from the organizers and have a contact name! Instead of just sending a letter, I decided to send a few items along with it. It's a tiny box (9 1/2 x 6 x 3 3/4) but chock full of goodness.

What's in the box? Lifesaver sours (individually wrapped). 3 pair of white socks. Listerine pocketpak strips (cinnamon flavor). A little thingy of Carmex. Murine eyedrops. 2 small packs of Kleenex. A travel sized baby powder. A little keychain light that's supposed to last 10,000 hours.

You think it'll be a nice little package for someone to receive? I wanted to keep it small & lightweight for easier & quicker shipping.

Has anyone else adopted a soldier? What did you send?

No comments: