Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Ya Big Baby!!

That's what I wanted to shout at the television this morning when I watched my Amazing Race 6 tape from last night.

That Jonathan! I know I've rambled on about this man in another post. But each episode he continues to make himself look like an extreme idiot. He yells at his wife - no doubt. Last night he was screaming at people working at an airline counter. It wasn't even anything THEY did. It's just that Jonathan got outmaneuvered by another team -- who stopped at a travel agency to get their tickets versus going directly to the airline counter. Then Jonathan goes and yells at the other team when he sees them. Ya big baby! Grow up! You got out-smarted! Serves you right!

Gus & Hera? Rock on! I was so happy these two out-witted J&V. They didn't respond when Jonathan was yelling at them. They just continued on their way. Gus just mumbled under his breath. Such control on their emotions. It was great. I think that's what irritated Jonathan the most too. Their non-response to his outburst. These two aren't flashy, but they get the job done at a steady pace.

As for Kendra. She is acting so snobby. Bleah. I am not enjoying her at all. Same thing with Hayden. She's a freak. Running around with her head chopped off. She gets upset with her man, but he treats her so calmly. I mean, she should just shut her mouth and TRY to read the map. You'd think she would have brushed up on that skill before the game started - since she's such a control freak. You know?

Kris & Jon continue to endear themselves to my heart. I really want them to do well. They enjoyed the scenery of the country. They didn't yell back at the locals who yelled no-so-nice things to them. They handled the "broken Herbie car" situation with class. For such young adults, these two are handling themselves really well.

I LOVE this show!

No comments: