Saturday, January 29, 2005

A little multitasking please?

I couldn't let THIS one go by without adding it into the blogworld.

I caught my hubby carrying one item to his truck at a time. Yes, it was a piece of the crib, but one piece?

My solution? Help him out. I ended up carrying two pieces out to him as he's trying to put the one piece into the bed of his truck.

Putting it into bed of his truck?

Me: Why don't you put down the tailgate down?

Him: Don't need to. [grinning from ear to ear]

I walk off. I turn around as I'm about 20 feet away from him. He's pulling down the tailgate because he couldn't get the piece into the back of his truck. DUH!

I bring more pieces out to him and I see him closing the back of the truck. He was closing the back of the truck every time he'd walk back to the townhouse. Ummm...you're away from your truck two minutes at the most. Who is going to steal a baby crib, especially from our complex?

No comments: