Monday, March 7, 2005

Get out of the way!

How absolutely irritating!

I was backing up from my spot after dropping off the Princess at preschool. I backed up slowly then...I saw some lady and a kid near my right back bumper. Of course, I had to cut my backup short. I had to crank my steering wheel to the right to get clear of the curb.

What the hell was that lady doing just standing there? In the parking lot!

First of all, she had parked in the "no parking" dirt area just off the road. Secondly, she was going to traverse the parking lot in a manner that people don't normally go (read that as UNSAFE). Thirdly, why didn't she back her a$$ up when she saw me backing up?

She was looking at me like I was some crazy loon! I'm so frustrated! What if I'd hit her or the kid? The lady should have waited in the dirt area until I'd safely cleared out. Don't you think? $@^@&@&

No comments: