Sunday, July 31, 2005

Visiting the ILs today

Yes, my favorite pasttime! Ha! We're all going up & have dinner with them.

Here are a couple questions that I've got floating around in my head...

Will it slip that we were in their hometown on a business trip?
Remember how we didn't tell anyone. How we didn't visit ANY relatives?

Will it slip that I went out of town with the Hubs for a week?
We only let them know that my Mom & LilSis would be visiting us.

Will it slip that my folks are now seriously considering buying a house less than 1/4 mile from our house?
But my folks still haven't made a final decision on this.

What is the story with my SIL and the townhouse she's buying?
After that
call the other day, we haven't heard a word about what's been going on. Did she get approved for the loan? Did she lose her earnest money? Or did she not qualify?

What's the status on the kitchen remodel at my ILs house?
She's been talking and talking about these for a long time. Has she made any progress to get it started?

Are those wood shutters up yet?
As you recall, she suddenly wanted them for her master bedroom. We haven't heard about her ordering them. Or who she ordered them from.

Has my MIL changed her mind about going on the cruise?
I'm still miffed that she was so negataive about it. Even my Mom was surprised at my MILs reaction to the news. My Mom said she'd go with any decision any of us girls made. I just ADORE my Mommy!

I'm hoping most of these questions will be answered by the end of today...

No comments: