Tuesday, August 30, 2005

All about cars

The Hubs said we'll be buying me a new vehicle in the next couple of weeks.

This means I'm going to need YOUR help getting ideas on which cars are good quality. What you LIKE and DISLIKE about the car you own.

Remember, I've got two kiddos (one in a carseat and one in a booster) so keep that in mind. I don't know if I want a sedan or not. I know regular cars are better on fuel (I drive a mid-size SUV right now). I don't know if I want a wagon or not either. You can see that I need LOTS of help to narrow down my list.

Here are the things I need:

1. Good gas mileage
2. Side curtain airbags
3. Quiet interior
4. Spend less than $25k

Stuff that I'd like:

1. DVD player
2. The ability to seat 6 people
3. Keyless entry

Vehicles I'm contemplating:

1. Honda Accord
2. Toyota Camry
3. Nissan Altima
4. Kia Optima
5. Ford Freestyle
6. Mazda 5
7. Chrysler Pacifica
8. Chrysler 300
9. VW Jetta or Jetta Wagon

So HELP! Please also add the particular model # of your vehicle so I know which specific one you're referring to (since the manufacturers have like 5 different levels for each type of vehicle).

No comments: