Thursday, September 8, 2005

The invites are out...well some are...

I just delivered the invitations for the Princess' 5th birthday out to the neighborhood kids. I walked the neighborhood at 12:30pm where it's really nice outside (only 97 degrees!). I delivered to the four houses (inviting 7 kids) that have young-uns that the Princess' has made friends with.

The party isn't until the 24th. Why'd I get the invites out so early? Because the girl across the street has her 6th birthday on the same day. Yes! The two are just a year apart. But I wanted to get to the neighborhood kids before that girl's parents got her invitations out. So I've got dibs on 10:30am to 1pm.

Yeah-yeah-yeah!

I know. I'm weird. But that means the other girl can have her party any time the rest of the day, right? If she get hers scheduled after the Princess' party then I'll have to boot the Hubs' family out of my house so we can attend the next party. I mean...they can stay at my house if they want to CLEAN IT!

He-he-he...I've got motives people. Yup!

No comments: