Saturday, November 19, 2005

For the morning brew

I know that many of us indulge in the getting 'designer' coffee during the week. But what do you do on the weekends? Do you make a special trip to 'Coffee Bea*' or 'St*rbucks' to get that yummy coffee or tea taste?

I have found an alternative for my Chai Lattees. It's made by Oregon Chair & called "The Original Chai Tea Latte Mix". All you do it shake it up. Pour it into a glass. Add ice. Add some milk. Then you are GOOD to go! Seriously. That easy. And it's yummy too.

For my seasonal coffee tastes, I found that Coffeemate is making special creamers for the holidays. The flavors they're touting are Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread, Eggnog & Peppermint Mocha. I bought some Pumpkin Spice yesterday and will be trying it out this next week. Hopefully it'll give me a bit of the taste that I'd get with at 'designer' coffee stop.

No comments: