Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Minivan alert!

I think my neighbors bought a mini-van.

It's the nice neighbors just around the block. The wife is about 6 years younger than me. The husband a year younger. They've got two daughters. The first is 6 months older than the Princess. The second will be two in April.

They are a hip couple. They do mini triathalons. They're fun.

The husband has a mid-size truck with a V-8. They use it to haul a trailing that's tucked away into their garage. But I haven't SEEN it in over a week. What I have seen is a sand colored Honda Odyssey.

I know the two were in talks about having another little bundle of joy. A truck only fits two kids in boosters/carseats in the back. The sedan she drives could also only fit two bulky booster/carseats. Are they on their way to having another? Is the mini-van the FIRST step into being a family of five?

I'm gonna corner them down this weekend to find out. The suspense is killing me!

No comments: