Saturday, December 24, 2005

My plan was foiled

Remember how I wanted the Hubs family to give him the kids' gifts when he went up there with the kidlings for his Mom's birthday celebration?

None of them gave him the presents. Apparently, the Hubs told his Mom that we'd be up there for New Year's Eve and we'd all open gifts at that time. Then my MIL sent emails to their side of the family telling them of this fact.

So my idea of coming home to a tree filled with presents from Santa? FOILED!

Like I already knew. No one in that family listens to me. I can stay even keeled. Not harm a fly. And still get no respect out of that family.

I really have to say that I dislike his family right now. Not hate. Hate is a horrible word. They just think of themselves all the time. And that frustrates the HELL out of me.

No comments: