Wednesday, January 4, 2006

I'm chating

You know how every year you send out cards. Then a day or so before the holiday...SOMEONE who you didn't send a card to that year happens to send you one?

OY!

This year I tried to lighten our list. I decided to NOT send cards to a number of folks we hadn't heard from since we moved to this new city.

Invariably? THOSE PEOPLE all sent us a card!

Quite a dilemma, right?

Well, I'm cheating! All those people happen to know each other. And I am sending them all....NEW YEAR'S cards!

AHA! I'm going to act like I didn't send out any holiday cards. I'm going to act like I opted to wish everyone a happy 2006 instead. I'm even using the same photo that I used for our holiday cards.

[he-he-he-he]

Sneaky you say? Hey...I'm just trying to dig myself out of the ditch I created for myself. PLUS, all those folks need our new address.

Problem? Solved. Drama? No drama. Just HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: