Monday, January 9, 2006

Let's just celebrate tomorrow...

It's 9:15pm my friends.

And I have JUST turned off my work computer.

That's right. I took a small break to make dinner and cuddle with the kids before we carted them off to bed. And I continued to work.

HECTIC day today.

What's pathetic? Today was the Bear's 3rd birthday. And we did nothing to commemorate the day.

The Hubs and I both knew that Mondays are a bad, bad day to do anything. We're both swamped. We're both dead tired.

So we're celebrating the Bear's birthday tomorrow.

He doesn't know the difference.

I'm going to bring cupcakes & take-home bags & balloons for the kids at his preschool.

I'm going to buy a small chocolate cake from the grocery store tomorrow.

I am also going to go to TOYSRUS or Target to get some toy. I don't know what yet. But I'm going shopping!

But I'm tired. I'll write about the joy my little guy brings to my life tomorrow. Or the next day.

No comments: