Sunday, January 8, 2006

We're inheriting a monster...

I mentioned to you all that my BIL is moving away, right?

He's moving himself and he's trying to lighten his load.

My ILs are purchasing my BILs leather couches that're in the family room.

My BIL has offered his big screen tv to us for a mere $300. It's a big tv for our standards. We've currently got a 32-inch tv that we've had for about 10 years. Not the greatest clarity. The speakers are not so hot. But it works. And that's why we still use it. We've got one other tv in the house. a 15-inch tv that I've had for 12 years. That's right people. We have only 2 tvs in our house.

Anyway, my BIL gave us the dimensions of the tv. The Hubs just measured the back of his truck bed. And it turns out it'll fit. The Hubs wants to buy the tv. And he wants to drive up and get it next weekend. OKAY....

Now, we won't need to put away money to buy that HDTV that we were planning on getting this summer. Whew!

But we'll have one HUGE tv in our family room. It'll just fit into the niche we've got. The tv? It's 53 inches tall. 22 inches deep. And 43 inches across. I don't know the diagonal measurement. HUGE, right?

What kind of tv do you have in your main room? How big is it? And how many tvs do you have in your house????

No comments: