Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sensitive parts

This is NOT an entry about s-e-x.

** If you don't want to hear about my body then DO NOT READ this entry **

It's about the fact that I currently have my underpants swooshing round and round in the washer.

My underpants? YES! Just mine. All by themselves.

Now what pray-tell would justify a load of just my underpants?

My sensitive girl parts.

That's right. MY underpants have to be washed in detergent that is perfume-free and dye-free and with no fabric softener.

The regular detergents and fabric softeners have something in them that irritates my netherworld.

So much so that I get yeast infections. E-gads! The itching! The burning! The yuck-yuck-yuck!

I wasn't sensitive like this before. Before I had children. I actually had never had a yeast infection until I had my kids. Somehow...they screwed up my system. After they came, my netherworld became sensitive.

I could not understand why I kept on getting these infections. COULD NOT!

Then lo and behold I read something on the internet and wha-la! My cure!

So my husband might wonder why the heck I buy another detergent when we get the humongous double jugs from CostCo. But he's not the one actually doing all the laundry, right? And wouldn't he rather keep my netherworld all happy???

Anyone else have to use the dye-free, perfume-free detergent????

No comments: