Thursday, February 23, 2006

You'd have laughed too

Last night...

Hubs: "You know what?"

Me: "What honey?"

Hubs: "WHY do I have so many missing work socks?"

Me: "What are you talking about?"

Hubs: "I had two that didn't have partners. And now there TWO MORE!"

Me: "You have 4 missing socks?"

The missing sock scenario was happening. And it tickled my funny bone. So I laughed hysterically.

Hubs: "It's NOT funny."

He said it so seriously too. And with that statement he was off to 'find' his missing socks.

He never found the missing ones. What he did was go to bed in a huff. Without letting me know. And without giving me a kiss.

So he went to bed mad....because I laughed at his missing socks.

Now how RIDICULOUS is that?



I found one sock mixed in with my daughter's black tights. The tights that were all jumbled up. The tights that didn't bother to fold (?) nicely. If I had, then I would have found the lonely sock upon fixing them.

I found another sock in a laundry basket. The basket that holds the 'white' items. A-hem....why did he put that sock in with the white items? The sock? It's black!

So we're down to the two originally missing socks.

You think he's gonna be happy to see only two unmatched socks on his dresser versus four?

No comments: