Tuesday, May 9, 2006

What'd you say Willis?

There we were in the nail salon.

All of us girls. My Mom. My younger sister (the bride). Sister #1 and her 3 adult daughters (Niece #1, #2, & #3). Sister #2 and her 3rd grad daughter (Niece#4). Me and the Princess. And a couple other bridesmaids from my new BILs side of the family.

We totally overtook that salon. It was great!

We all got manicures and pedicures!

Anyway, we sat in the comfy chairs soaking our feet. Had our leisurely pedicures. My Mom was finished first. She hadn't noticed that the chairs and a massage function.

Sister#2 showed my Mom the control that was on the arm of the chair.

Mom: "Oh, Sister#2! It's like the vibrator you have at home!"

Sister #1 and I clammed up (as we were in mid-conversation) and looked each other intensely in the eyes. Kind of like trying to figure out if what we'd just heard is what our Mom had actually said.

And yes...that is EXACTLY what she said.

Funniest thing said the entire weekend.

No comments: