Friday, August 4, 2006

Making Mommy Laugh

Today was basically the last weekday vacation day for the Princess. This will be her last free weekend before school starts on Monday.

So we decided to have an 'easy' dinner. I picked up some Mickey D's. I got two apple pies for the kids' dessert. I stashed the pies on the kitchen bar - away from the table so that the kids would eat their dinner.

The Princess ate her dinner. Then was able to grab her dessert.

The Bear saw her nibbling away on her dessert and efficiently finished up his meal. He hopped down off his chair and walked around the table.

"Peas gea dat fo me."

"Honey (Hubs), get that for him."

My husband leaned down to the Bear. The Bear put his face 2 inches from the Hubs.

"Peas gea dat fo me."

The Bear said it slowly and loudly.

The Hubs had bent over so that he could get a kiss.

The Bear thought the Hubs hadn't understood the request for the apple pie.

The Princess and I started laughing hysterically at that point.

"Dat NOT funny!"

The Bear didn't like us laughing at the situation. But MAN was it funny.

No comments: