Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Picture Day!

This Thursday my daughter's school has Picture Day! ALREADY!

I had to figure out which photo package we'd want/need. And figure out how many wallets we needed to add in for our family.

Now? We (The Princess and I) need to figure out what the heck she's going to wear for the photo! Last year she wore a shirt and a cardigan. The cardigan ended up looking askew in the photo. So this year? No layering. I'm thinking of a either a dark pink or dark purple shirt. With ALL her hair pulled back. So all you see is her bright smiling face. I mean, look at her up in the banner section at the top. She's a beauty. She looks nothing like me. ha!

I always HATED picture day. To have to smile at some stranger with a camera? I wasn't used to getting photos taken of me. My girl though? She's had photos taken of her SO much. She knows how to smile in a natural way in photos. Like I said...she's a beauty... especially on the inside.

When do your kids have picture day? Soon? Much later?

No comments: