Monday, November 6, 2006

More Poopies

My son has been doing fabulous with his new skills. Remember this entry?

Well, he's been a champ at it since then. At night he's been taking care of business. Even yesterday afternoon, he ran downstairs and told my husband.

Poops! Poops!

It's been great not having to deal with a messy bottom. But when he's on the toilet? FUNNIEST thing. Last night he's on the pot....

It's coming! It's coming! [as he's straining]
There was a plop. And then toot-toots galore. And then there was a stench that overcame the bathroom along with a couple more plops. I make a face at the Bear.

Was wong? Is it STINK-ee?

Can you believe he asked me that? He's asking me if it's stinky. Uh...yeah kid. All bowel movements are stinky. But I couldn't respond to him. All I could do is laugh and smile at him and shake my head. Silly, silly boy.

Looks like we're going to get rid of the pull-ups since he's in undies 100% of the day. Only night diapers! Woohoo!

And what's the funniest thing ever? When the Hubs was putting the Bear into his night diaper, the kid was singing "Jesus Loves Me" along with the accompanying hand movements. He is such a cutie! And he's growing up fast!

No comments: