Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pushing for the finish

Thursday is going to be a big PUSH for the finish line. Yes. The BIG day is Monday but time "alone" is very limited.

Once I get the kidlings dropped off at school, I'm heading to Tar-jay for a couple more little gifts. Then home to do as little work as possible. I'm going to concentrate on wrapping as many gifts as possible. I haven't wrapped any of the kidlings gifts from Santa. I got the last delivery of the major gifts this morning. So I'm all set to wrap. It's just finally getting that block of time to get things done and then HIDDEN. Oy!

Tomorrow I'm bringing goodies to the Bear's daycare. So many of the staff help take care of the Bear - not just his room teachers. Throughout this year, he's had a couple of the teachers in his room and they've been wonderful. His current teacher & her assistant have only been there about 6 weeks, so I'm not going to just give the two of them a holiday 'thank you'. Instead of just cookies or some other sweets that I'm sure other parents will be delivering these next two days...I'm bringing Chinese food for the staff's lunch. I didn't want to bring sandwiches because that's probably what a lot of them bring for lunch. I didn't want to do pizza because that's what all the parents usually have delivered to their kids' class to celebrate a birthday. So I thought Chinese food would be a good option. I tried to order a variety of items so that everyone could find something they'd enjoy. Beef & Broccoli. Mixed Veggies & Chicken. Lemon Chicken. Sweet & Sour Chicken. Sweet & Sour Pork. Pork Lo Mein. Shrimp with Veggies. Beef Fried Rice. Veggie Fried Rice. Fried Wontons. Egg Drop Soup and Wonton Soup. YUM!

Then home again for more work and more wrapping.

Now are YOU all caught up? What are you still having to get done?

No comments: