Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Rapunzel, Rapunzel!

I have got the itch to get a new style. A new hairstyle. Right now I've got plain hair. Long down my back. It's a blunt cut in the back and my hair hits my brastrap in back. And my bangs that are too long & too wispy. I've got a high forehead and a roundish face. Nowadays, all I ever do with it is throw it into a ponytail. Boring, boring, boring! And it's getting so long that the ponytail feels heavy. Like it's pulling at my scalp. NOT good.

But what to do? CUT IT! I'm seriously contemplating a drastic change.

Here are the options I found that I'm drawn to. Can you see the minor differences?

I've got naturally straight hair. Bone straight. And my hair has a thin circumference but there's an average amount of hair. So with any of these styles above I've have to put some volumizer, some gel, and blow-dry my hair a little to get some lift. But that's fine. If my hair goes as short as any of these styles above? It'll be less than 5 minutes to wet and dry my hair.

I did contemplate the short style that Annette Benning had in "The American President". But it was a fleeting moment. As I watched the movie during my lunch break. But she's got such a delicate face where she could pull that style off. Not me.

So which of the 4 styles above do you like the best? Not the COLOR! The hairstyle. I need help folks!

No comments: