Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Picky picky

The Bear cracks me up sometimes.

This weekend him a roast beef sandwich for lunch. I put it on a plate with some fruit but he didn't eat it. He ate some of the bread and fruit but no bites of the sandwich.

Half hour later, I made myself a roast beef sandwich. I got some chips and a drink and sat on the couch. And guess who was right there sitting next to me?

Bear: Waas dat?
Me: It's Mommy's sandwich.
Bear: You gow-ing ta share wid me?
Me: You want some of Mommy's sandwich?
Bear: Yes pwease.

So he takes a bite. And then another. It's basically the same thing I made for him. Granted, I put 2 pieces of cheese and some chipotle mayonnaise in for some extra zing. But the same roast beef and bread. So he eats more than half my sandwich. I had to make another one!

Yes. That's Mommy's picky eater. If it's on his plate, it's YUCKY. If it's on my plate, it's YUMMY. Go figure!

No comments: