Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Making Mommy Laugh

The Bear? He's playing with his sister.

The Princess? She IS playing with her brother.

He is holding onto her arm. She is laying on the floor on her back. He is DRAGGING her along and pulling her along the tile floor.

[tick-tock-tick-tock]

Why?

I have NO FREAKING idea!

They're just playing. I guess it's fun?

But this is something I didn't do when I was a kid. Although the kids have picked up some habits that I remember doing as a kid. Like what you ask?

  1. The Bear will sing (or try to sing) any commercial that has a tune & music to it. I used to sing EVERY single commercial when I was a kid.
  2. The Princess & Bear will start humming when they're busy doing something. Normally, I'll do this when I'm cleaning OR in the shower.
  3. The Bear will start moving his head and shoulders to a beat of a song no matter where he's at. On the couch. Out to dinner. In a line. Wherever.
  4. The Bear & Princess will belt into song when the music is playing in the car.
  5. The Bear & Princess will sweep with no arguments. I find sweeping the driveway or front walk very therapeutic. It's a quiet chore. And I see immediate results.

Yeah. They're a couple of funny kids.

But wait....they've been busted by the Hubs. I missed something. I'd better go see what happened. From making me laugh....to making me wonder now!

No comments: