Thursday, August 23, 2007

How BRAVO sees the airwaves

OMG!

Did you watch Top Chef last night? I adore that show. But I was sad to see who was asked to leave last night. GREAT chef. Good leader. Nice personality. Just a bad situation that resulted in that person not doing well for that challenge. The two "restaurants" did look a lot more refined. And the so called designer consultant? He definitely was an a$$. I'm with the chefs in saying that the guy wasn't pleasant -- who cares who he's related to! I'm disappointed in CJ that he didn't do more than one dish -- for the 2nd day in a row. He only concentrated on his one dish. OY! And what happened with Casey? She was so emotional last night. I found it totally entertaining watching Casey trying to dice those onions. Did she NOT see Sara FLYING? And Hung with that chicken? DANG! It was a fantastic episode.

And the new show Flipping Out? I LOVE this show! It's so funny. Much better and more entertaining that Workout and Blowout. Watching Jeff and his life issues. The people who work for him? They must have a high tolerance level. Jenni! When her eyes open that extra fraction? CRACKS me up! And her husband -- the trash guy? He-he-he! What I find interesting is Ryan and Jeff. The dynamic between the two is interesting. They're business partners now and used to be a romantic couple. Now Ryan has a baby girl. But have they mentioned that he's married? What's his wife's name? And Zoila? She lives with Jeff? Why? Does she have that much to clean? And she's the ONLY one who lives with Jeff. The rest of the team have their own places. Those realtors who wouldn't contribute $2500 each to close the deal? SELFISH & greedy. YUP! They couldn't do that little bit to close a $2.6 million deal? Geez! I hope Jeff drops those two chicks - especially the one who digs up the St. Joseph out of people's yards BEFORE their escrow closes. I read on Jenni's blog that the house that she dug the statue out from? That deal fell through on that house! ARGH! What's lastly amusing is how they all eat together. When its at the house, it's take-out from somewhere (lots of El Pollo Loco). What employer EATS with his staff on a regular basis like that? Nobody I know!

But these two shows are my FAVORITES this summer. Nothing violent. Just fun, fun, fun drama! What are YOUR favorite shows of the summer?


No comments: