Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Solo Mommy for a few days...

It's almost 4pm on Wednesday.

I will be a single parent until Saturday morning.

As Macaulay Culkin said in the first Home Alone movie....Aaaahhhhhhhh!

The Hubs is leaving right now from work and headed over to the airport. He'll be gone until Saturday morning. So I'll have 3 nights of getting the kids ready for bed by myself. 3 morning of getting the kids fed and dressed for the day.

The Princess will be a help. IF....she's in a good mood. I'm sure we'll have a couple meltdowns. That's to be expected. But thank goodness it's a school week and not a vacation week.

But now? I'm heading out to pick the kids up from school/preschool. Then the first night parenting alone with begin.

Please send positive vibes my way!

No comments: