Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sleepless

I can hear my son upstairs. He must have awakened by the soundof the rain and wind. It's almost midnight people!

Now I can't sleep because I accidentally took a one hour nap late this afternoon and then had a half can of Coke with dinner. OY!

But since I can't sleep I'm watching the "Lost" episode I totally forgot about on Thursday. I can't believe they changed the day! Thankfully, I don't normally watch ABC, so I have no idea what is going on.

Me not knowing what is going on? That is a normal state of affairs.

The latest company I was working for has closed their doors. I am AGAIN out of a job. That's what I get for taking a chance with a start-up. When will I learn?

The Hubs and I talked and we're going to pull the Bear from daycare/preschool. He'll stay with me at home until August. I'll work on his academics. I'll spend quality time with him. I'm going to take him to swim classes. The library story time. Out to the park.

But I will still try to find a part-time telecommuting job though to keep some money rolling in. But it will NOT be my focus until the little guy is in kindergarten in the fall.

What do you think? It was a tough decision for me but we think it's the best plan for the Bear. Not what I expected to happen in my life at this point but we all adapt when necessary, right?

No comments: