Saturday, January 12, 2008

T minus 40 minutes

In about 40 minutes my ILs are going to arrive at our house. [Ugh]

We are hosting them so that they can give the Bear his birthday gifts. Oh...I forgot to post that his 5th birthday was on Wednesday. Yikes!

Anyway, we are having my FIL, MIL, and SIL over in a little bit so that they can see the Bear and give him lots of hugs and kisses. And I'm going to have to deal with them. You all know how our last gathering went.

Don't you worry. The Bear WILL be having a real birthday party NEXT Saturday with his preschool buddies. We're going to have a bowling party. The local place has bumpers so the little ones can throw the tiny bowling balls as crooked as they want. It'll be so much fun. AND I won't have a bunch of 4 & 5-year old boys running amuck in my house.

But first I need to get through today's visit.

No comments: