Friday, February 22, 2008

Heading out for the day

Day #3 with both my children at home!

It's 8:15am - what am I going to do?

We'll be heading out in about 15 minutes for the morning. We'll be visiting our local zoo, which is about a 40 minutes drive from here. It's a small zoo, but it'll keep the kids occupied for a couple hours. The Princess has gone to the zoo a few times already. The Bear has NEVER been to the zoo yet. So it'll be a time of discovery for him.

What's unfortunate is that it's a cloudy day. But maybe that'll be a good thing. It'll be a bit chilly so there won't be many people there. That means we can meander aimlessly without getting in anyone's way. Good, right?

I've got the water bottles all filled. I've got the snacks in a bag. All we need to do now is get jackets and shoes on and pile into the car. I'll take some photos of our trip and get them up by the end of the day.

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!

No comments: