Friday, March 14, 2008

Change in state of mind AND a change in the weather?

Look at this forecast...

It's a beautiful sunny day today. Hardly a cloud in the sky. It'll be up in the mid-80's before the day is done -- just like yesterday.

Do you what I need to expect for Sunday? Cloudy? Wet? Cold? YUCK!

I think that Sunday will be an 'at home' day. Movies. Soup. Popcorn. Chips.

I just can't believe that the weather is going to turn so suddenly. I know what the rest of you from back East are thinking...I should appreciate the weather that I've had. That the 50's are SHORTS weather in your neighborhood. Yes, I know. But just THINK about it....I'll be experiencing 100+ degrees for DAYS on end in a couple months. So this period of 70 to 90 degree weather is the reason why we live where we do. It's just SO nice.

I'm sure we'll try to spend as much time outside tomorrow as possible. That is, after my early morning conference call (8am - 10am)! Uh-huh....new job....new responsibilities....

No comments: