Thursday, March 13, 2008

Much improved state of mind

In the light of day, I'm feeling much better.

I don't know what it was yesterday. I was sad. I was depressed. Hormones? Probably. I'm mid-month so that might be the root cause for my weepy-ness and heavy heart.

Today is a much nicer day. I did my sidekick job already. I'm now heating up some lunch for myself and the Bear. This afternoon the kids will be at swim lessons. It'll be lasagna for dinner this evening. And once the kids are in bed I'll be propped on the couch watching LOST. My day is pretty much planned out. Yeah!

Now do you have days where you're just sad? That you feel like the weight of the world in smack dab on your shoulders? That someone's comment breaks you down?

I don't normally feel sad. So it's strange for me to feel this way. I'm one who gets PISSED at the world rather than have the world break me down. But YOU ALL are my lovely audience when I do break down. Lucky you, eh?

But for those of you who have been depressed and have received "help", when did you realize that you did need help? What signs or things happened that made you seek support? I'm just curious. I would like to find out at what point my sadness would need to get evaluated. Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: