Saturday, May 24, 2008

Guess what?

I am going to have 6 days of child-free days.

Say what?

Yes. The kids are being shipped off from today until Friday. FRIDAY!

Their bags are packed. They're getting changed out of their jammies right now. They'll spend today through Tuesday at my FIL and MILs house. Then they'll spend the rest of the week with my SIL.

The Hubs and I get to sleep in. Get to make simple meals for two. We get to go out to dinner at an adult restaurant. We are going to an adult movie. Get your mind out of the GUTTER! I am talking about an R-rated movie -- not X! Needless to say, we'll have some of that X action whenever we want this week. [he-he-he...]

What I'm most excited about? Being able to clean the house and have it stay clean for more than 2 hours. HA! Can you believe it?

It's going to be nice. A little vacation from the kids. I know they'll be having a blast. So will we.

No comments: