Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hmmm...interesting find this morning...

In the past I’ve mentioned how my ILs contact my husband directly when things come up. I’ve mentioned how they don’t communicate with me directly. Remember when I emailed them about the kids visit and they called the Hubs with updates. They didn’t email everyone back to make sure we all had the information. They were relying on the Hubs to provide me with all the details. Uh….no.

LOOK what I found in my IN-box just now.

Good morning.

Just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed Princess and Bear this past weekend. But believe it of not it was too cold for them to really enjoy the pool.

Before they start school and in between the Y for Princess and swim lessons for Bear, I’d like to give you two different dates for one more weekend. Friday, July 25 or Friday, August 8. I would leave work early to get them and you could come get them on Sunday.

Please check your schedules about which date works best for you. I’m not even sure when they start school in August.

Thanks.

I think that the Hubs actually told my MIL to write this. I don’t think my MIL would send this out on her own. I know her too well. The Hubs knows how much this “he said, she said” method of communication irritates the heck out of me. I have a HUGE inkling that the Hubs is what caused the email to go out.

But I am not responding to this email. I’m going to let the Hubs respond to it. Hopefully we’ll actually be MOVED before the weekends listed. But that is going to need to be something the Hubs informs them about. Not me. I tell my family stuff. He tells his family stuff. It’s just the way it is.

No comments: