Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No wonder she left tv

I just finished watching the little blurp on The Today Show on Mommy bloggers.

I loved seeing the interview that they taped at a few weeks ago with Jill , Kristen & Mir. I so enjoyed the way that Janet spoke to the ladies. Respectful. Engaging. Fun. It was a good interview. It was nice to watch.

However, I must say that I HATED the live interview with Heather. I had no issues with Heather, who was very much herself. Thoughtful. Open. Well-spoken. Of course, I was waiting for Heather to bring on a zinger or two. But she restrained herself and was a great guest.

My issue is with Kathie Lee. [bleah] She really came across as judgmental and annoying. Her awkward behavior made the interview end on a strange note. Seriously. How can the Today Show keep her on? One day. One week. That is fine with me. But HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN? It feels like FOREVER! Seriously y'all. She really grates me. And I'm sure I'm not the only one whose nerves she gets on.

No comments: