Friday, May 2, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Day?

I found out that next Tuesday, May 6, is Teacher Appreciation Day. Huh? Anyone know of this? I will (for sure) be sending the Princess' teacher with a gift of some sort. But what? WHAT?

How did I find out about this special day? From a flier that was in a bag of food from Chipotle. A place that I thoroughly adore because of the fresh food and the speediness of the made-to-order service. My current favorite? A chicken bowl with extra rice, tomato salsa, pinto beans, lettuce, sour cream, and a guacamole. It's a LOT of food. I know it is. But it's SO YUMMY. We had it last night. And I noticed the flier.

So here in Arizona, if a teacher goes into any Chipotle on May 6th they'll receive a free burrito, taco, or salad. YUM! Now is this special only in Arizona? Is it happening in California? If so, let me know. This way we can get the word out to all you WONDERFUL teachers about where you can get a yummy free meal this coming Tuesday.

No comments: