Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Road trip!

It's 7:30am right now.

The kids and I will be heading out on our roadtrip in about 2 hours.

I've already got the car packed. All I need to throw in is the small cooler, a couple pillows, water bottles, and my purse. [woo-woo!]

But first? We have to head to the Bear's swim lessons at 8:30. This session started on Monday and I don't want to miss out on any classes. Last session, the Prin missed 2 classes due to her surgery. The Bear missed one. I mean, the kids progress so much with each lesson!

Why'd I pack the car already if we're going to head to the swim lesson first? Because it's only going to get hotter in another 2 hours. And I don't want to be SWEATING as I start the drive. Yes. There is this thing called air conditioning, but why be all sweaty and tired right when I get into my car? Hmmm?

The kids are excited about our little adventure. I'm a little nervous. But it'll be good. A trip alone with the kiddos. We can go as leisurely as I want to go. I won't have to feel like I'm dragging the Hubs around. He's kind of quiet when we're with my family. So when we make last minute decisions for this trip? I'm going to be the only decision-maker. A-HA!

Wish me luck! I'll be back online this Sunday when I get back home.

No comments: