Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dressing up and being goofy

It's only August and my kids are already getting riled up about Halloween. Yes. HALLOWEEN!

Yesterday, we received a catalog filled with costumes. I've asked the kids to select their two most favorite costumes.

My son has looked through that catalog a couple times. He has let me know that he wants to be either the Black Power Ranger (versus the Red Power Ranger from last year) OR Zorro.

My daughter? She's looked at it at least a dozen times. And she's changed her mind about a dozen times. Yes. She's very wishy-washy about what exactly she wants to be. A couple things she's selected are a witch, Batgirl, and the latest choice is a cowgirl. I'm sure she'll change her mind a few more times. It's just so funny though. She keeps coming up to me with the catalog and pointing out costumes. She can't decide. Typical girl!

Who knows what she'll end up being once October rolls around...

No comments: