Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Doggone tired

Y'all? It's 6:47am and I feel exhausted.

It's the worst feeling in the world to wake up from sleeping and feel like you barely slept.

THAT is exactly how I feel.

So once I drop the kids off at school? I am going to crawl back into bed and sleep.

I pray to the sleepy goddess in charge taht I'll be able to fall asleep. Typically when I wake up for the day I'm up.So hopefully I'll be able get to sleep.

--------------------------

9am update

Right after I wrote that last paragraph, the Hubs walked by me.
Me: Honey. I feel horrible. I'm so tired
Hubs: Then go to bed.
Me: You'll drive the kids to school?
Hubs: Yeah. No problem.
Halleluia! I slumped into the bedroom, took off my clothes, and got into bed. NO. I wasn't naked. I was in my bra and underpants. Since the kids were still home there was still a bit of commotion. And where there's commotion? I couldn't sleep. But once they left? I must have drifted in and out of sleep. Because all of a sudden it was 9am and I was fully awake.

I'm still a little tired but not that hazy fog tired where you can't focus. I may go back to bed around lunch for another hour of sleep.

[sigh]

No comments: