Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My attempt to save money - today

Coffee? CHECK - It was a home brew made strong. I drank 3 1/2 cups worth from my giant coffee mug that I got for my birthday from the kidlings in September. I dropped in 2 teaspoons of sugar and about a tablespoon of Creme Brulee cream in.

Lunch? CHECK - I'm about to head out and make myself a quesadilla to go along with some tortilla soup.

Hair? CHECK - I've got a package of hair dye ready to go. I've too many sparkly silver hairs sticking out of my head. Of course, these hairs? They decide to stay in a club right smack dab around my face. Yes. There's a crop of them above each ear and at the top of my head as well. It's like a triangle formation? ARGH! Exactly what I DO NOT want.

So I didn't make a stop at $tarbuck$ this morning after dropping the kidlings off at school. I'm not driving out to pick up some tasty lunch that someone else made. Even though I'm craving a chicken enchilada or even some pork lo mein! And my hair? I'm going to perform an at-home color session. It's not like I can mess it up. I'm just dying my hair dark brown. I've got no highlights -- unless you call my grey hair highlights? HA!

What have YOU done today that has saved you a few bucks?

No comments: