Monday, November 17, 2008

NaBloPoMo - Entry 17

I've got a call into my DR's office.

Actually, I left a message last night so that they'd give me a buzz this morning. This way they know I want to be seen today.

I'm freaking out just a little bit.

During my self analysis this weekend, I concluded that I may have a hernia.

Yes. A HERNIA!

I've got a slight bulging on the lower right part of my abdomen. It's tender. No. It doesn't hurt but it has a "heavy" feeling to it.

I realized last night while I was talking to the Hubs that I may have hurt myself on Thursday when I tried to push the washer back into place. Our washer did a little "jig" while doing a large load of white towels. And I pushed that big thing back in place. And THAT is probably where I strained myself.

So now? I sit waiting to hear from my doctor's office to see if they can get me in today. Hopefully this morning.

Anyone out there experience a hernia? Did you have surgery? How was it?

No comments: