Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NaBloPoMo - Entry 18

The Hubs and I were chatting last night. He was going to change so he could work out and I followed him into our bedroom.

Me: It's so good you're working out. You're motivated. You probably weigh about only 50 pounds more than me.
Hubs:
FIFTY pounds more? I don't THINK so.
Me:
What?
Hubs:
I think it's more along the lines of forty pounds.
Me:
xx
Hubs:
What makes you say that?
Me:
I only weigh 170 honey.
Hubs:
No. Really? I thought you weighed 180.
Me:
Not even close.

Since we were in our bedroom, he walked into our bathroom. Pulled out the scale. And stepped on it. He looked

Me: That scale is 5 pounds off. It gives you a number that's 5 pounds less than you actually are.
Hubs:
FIVE pounds?
Me:
Yeah. Why? What's the scale say?
Hubs:
It says 175....so I'm 180.

Ha! Ha! I told you. I told you!

I totally knew the Hubs was more than 170. When he was 170? He didn't have a double chin. AND his pants were a smaller size. So I knew he was at least 180.

Just another example of where he doesn't believe what I'm talking about. And another example of the universe siding with me on a topic. HA!

Love ya babe!

No comments: