Here's something that I saw on Hot(not)fessional on Sunday. It's travel-oriented meme. Check to see what you've done and what you'd like to do!
Things you’ve already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars – It was in the desert when I was in 6th grade.
3. Played in a band – How about orchestra?
4. Visited Hawaii – Maui for my honeymoon. It was fabulous.
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/World – I’ve been to both places.
8. Climbed a mountain – Not the entire mountain, but it was spectacular.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris – I got lost with 3 of my friends.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch – Counted cross-stitch.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning – Not fun.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables – I used to help my Mom & Grandma when I was little.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France – I must say that you’ve got to wear some good walking shoes when you’re touring the Louvre.
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked – Not ever!
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill – Who hasn’t?
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. – When I worked full-time.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke – Drunken karaoke too.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris – only up to the 2nd level
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. – We used to do this when I was a kid.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen – We did this in college every year
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason – You’d think my husband would do this?
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma – I’m now on the national bone marrow/platelet list
65. Gone sky diving - No. Not ever.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp – We all cried.
67. Bounced a check – Embarrassingly, yes.
68. Flown in a helicopter – We did this on our honeymoon.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. – I actually still have my favorite stuffed bunny rabbit and my favorite blanket.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar – Didn’t like it at all.
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job – Been there. Done that.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox – My sister gave it to me one summer
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury – Guilty!
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee